Any personal data provided to this website is subject to the Privacy Notice located on this Website.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION ON WEBSITE
INFORMATION PROVIDED TO IMPERIAL TREASURE
You acknowledge and agree that any information other than personal data that is provided to Imperial Treasure, whether submitted through this Website or otherwise shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Imperial Treasure takes steps to protect such information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the internet, and any such transmission is at your own risk.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all text, images and other materials on this website belong to Imperial Treasure or are rightfully licensed from the relevant owners. All such rights are reserved.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any content on our Website in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This Website contains links that may take you outside the Website. You acknowledge and agree that Imperial Treasure cannot be responsible and accepts no liability for the content, accuracy or function of these third party websites. We recommend that you make yourself aware of and carefully read the legal and privacy notices of all third party websites that you visit.
You are prohibited from doing any act that (i) Imperial Treasure in its discretion may deem to be inappropriate; (ii) would be deemed to be an unlawful act; or (iii) is prohibited by any laws applicable to this website, including but not limited to:
- Any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading personal data of another individual without the individual's consent) or any other legal rights of individuals;
- Using this website to defame or libel Imperial Treasure, its employees or other individuals or acting in such a way that brings into disrepute the good name of Imperial Treasure;
- Uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to Imperial Treasure or other individuals, or their property; and
- Posting or transmitting to this Website any material that is in Imperial Treasure's opinion likely to cause annoyance, or is detrimental to or in violation of Imperial Treasure's or a third party´s systems or network security, or is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise unlawful.
REGISTRATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT
You may make an order from Imperial Treasure (an "Order"). Each Order shall be delivered, at your option, to any Imperial Treasure restaurant of your choosing that has been designated by Imperial Treasure as a pick-up point, or to an address specified by you (the "Delivery Service"). Orders must be made at least two (02) working days in advance of the date of delivery.
As a prerequisite to placing an Order, you will be required to provide information to facilitate your Order, such as your name, email address, contact number and delivery address (if applicable), which will need to be valid and up-to-date, in order to allow us to provide you with the Delivery Service. Please see our Privacy Notice for more information on how and why we process personal data collected from you.
PASSWORD AND CONFIDENTIALITY
You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your account, regardless of whether you have authorized such activities or actions. Imperial Treasure therefore encourages you to keep your username and password ("Credentials") confidential.
If you know, or have reason to believe that your Credentials were stolen or misused, or in case of any other security issue, please notify Imperial Treasure immediately by contacting us at DPO@imperialtreasure.com.
You are also invited to take the following precautions:
- Always log out of your user account when you are done placing an Order.
- Your account username, password and access rights are exclusively for your personal use and should not be transferred to or shared with any other person.
If Imperial Treasure knows or has reason to believe that your credentials are indeed used by another person, Imperial Treasure reserves the right to immediately suspend the use of such account (including processing any transaction from such account).
You can place your Orders:
- by telephone: 9171 2978
- online: estore.imperialtreasure.com
- selected Imperial Treasure restaurants
After you have selected the food items comprising your Order, you will be directed to an order confirmation webpage allowing you to review your Order, choose your delivery method and check the total price.
Once you have submitted your Order, Imperial Treasure will email you a confirmation of the Order within one (01) working day, setting out the details of the Order and location of collection and delivery. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please email us at email@example.com to check your Order.
To the extent permitted by law, Imperial Treasure is entitled to refuse, cancel or terminate an Order for any reasonable ground and at any time. For example we may refuse an Order if any of the items in the Order is totally or partially unavailable after the Order is made. In such a scenario, we will contact you to inform you of the unavailability of the item(s). Your sole remedies shall be to replace the unavailable item with another item of equal or lower value at no additional charge, replace the unavailable item with another item of greater value and make payment on the difference in value, or cancel your Order. Imperial Treasure may also refuse an Order if there is an ongoing dispute concerning payment of prior Orders or in the case of abnormal Orders and Orders which Imperial Treasure suspects are not placed in good faith.
The prices payable for the items you order are those displayed on this Website on the date you place your Order subject to prevailing government taxes.
Delivery charges, when applicable, will be billed at the rates indicated on the Website on the date you place your Order, calculated based on the delivery method you select.
Imperial Treasure reserves the right to modify the prices of items on its Website at any time. Items displayed on the Website may contain pricing errors. Imperial Treasure reserves the right to cancel your Order in the event of errors in the prices displayed on the Website.
Payment shall be made by one of the methods you have selected during the checkout process.
Where you have made payment via credit or debit card, your card details shall be encrypted during all transmissions for security purposes. Depending on the payment establishment or payment service provider, payment by credit or debit card may require further authorisation. In the event Imperial Treasure does not receive the required credit or debit card authorisation, Imperial Treasure reserves the right to cancel your Order.
No Order will be shipped until payment is received or payment has been authorised or processed.
The data registered by our payment system constitutes full proof of the financial transactions.
Orders more than 50 boxes confirmed by Imperial Treasure are eligible for the Delivery Service.
You acknowledge and agree that Imperial Treasure and/or companies authorised by Imperial Treasure may contact you by SMS, telephone and/or email with information regarding your Order and the Delivery Service.
At the time of the delivery or self-collection, you may be asked to verify your payment details and that the items being delivered correspond to your Order.
In case you observe missing items, you must notify the Imperial Treasure pick-up point staff or your delivery person immediately and provide a copy of your Order for verification. Imperial Treasure shall in such cases, provide you with the missing items or refund the value of the missing item(s) as the case may be.
The photographs and texts illustrating and describing the items on this Website are non-contractual and for information purposes alone. Imperial Treasure shall not be liable in case of errors or omissions in the photographs or texts displayed on this Website.
To the extent permitted by law, this Website is provided to you on an "as-is" and "as available" basis and Imperial Treasure makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of our Website, or that it will be timely or error-free or that defects will be corrected.
To ensure that your credit or debit card is not being used without your consent, we may validate your name, address and other personal data supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases.
- FORCE MAJUERE
Imperial Treasure will make every reasonable effort to fulfil its obligations. However, Imperial Treasure shall not be held responsible or liable for delays or failure to deliver caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including strikes, wars, natural catastrophes or any other circumstances that make impracticable or impossible the production, transportation or delivery of your Order.
In the event of a delay, Imperial Treasure will perform its obligations as soon as reasonably possible.
- LAW AND FORUM
Imperial Treasure Restaurant Group Pte Ltd, Imperial Treasure Cantonese Cuisine Pte Ltd, Imperial Treasure Nan Bei Restaurant Pte Ltd, Imperial Treasure Noodle House Pte Ltd, Imperial Treasure Fine Dining Restaurant Pte Ltd, Multirich F&B Management Pte Ltd, Imperial Treasure Windows of Hong Kong Pte Ltd and Imperial Treasure Steamboat Pte Ltd (collectively referred as "Imperial Treasure", "us", "we") is committed to protect the privacy of visitors to this website (the "Website"). This Privacy Notice sets out how Imperial Treasure collects, uses or discloses personal data that you have provided to us through the Website. By visiting the Website you are accepting and consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree with this Privacy Notice, please do not use the Website. This Privacy Notice does not apply to other websites to which we link ("Third Party Website" or "Third Party Websites").
This Privacy Notice also describes your data protection rights, including a right to object to some of the processing which Imperial Treasure carries out. More information about your rights, and how to exercise them, is set out in the following section: “8. What rights do I have”.
Maintaining the privacy of our customers’ information is important to us. We do not disclose rent or sell our customers’ personal data to third parties (except as described in "5. Disclosures of personal data to third parties").
- COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect the following personal data when you register as a user of the Website and make purchases through the Website:
- email address
- your NRIC or FIN number;
- your name, address and phone number (including delivery addresses if different);
- billing address, including your name, address and phone number; and
- any other personal data provided to us when you submit any comment, question or feedback to us, request services from us, or disclose your personal data to us in any way
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: this is relevant where you make a purchase from us. This includes:
- to fulfil your order and deliver it to you;
- to facilitate and track your purchases from us (including in our restaurants or via our websites); and
- to provide you with service support;
- As required by Imperial Treasure to conduct our business and pursue our legitimate interest, in particular:
- to facilitate your registration as a user of the Website;
- to use information you provide to provide products and services you have requested;
- (if you use a card payment for any purchase on the Website) we use third parties to check the validity of the sort code, account number and card number you submit in order to prevent fraud; and
- respond to comments, queries and feedback.
- Where you give us consent:
- we provide you with marketing and promotional material and other information about our products (including promotions and special offers), as well as other products and services provided by our affiliates and partners and
- on other occasions where we ask you for consent, we will use the data for the purposes which we explain at that time.
- For purposes which are required by law: in response to requests by government or law enforcement authorities conducting an investigation.
- to identify the causes of problems arising at web servers and to resolve these problems;
- to improve the contents of the Website;
- to customize the content of the Website and our emails to suit your individual interests or purposes and selectively display best-matched pages to you, including tracking your past purchases in order to provide you with new services or special promotions;
- to utilize your browsing history on the Website for demographic research; and
- to obtain static data of web visitors and aggregated website visitation statistics which are anonymous in nature.
- RELYING ON OUR LEGITIMATE INTERESTS
We have carried out balancing tests for all the data processing we carry out on the basis of our legitimate interests, which we have described above. You can obtain information on any of our balancing tests by contacting us using the details set out later in this notice.
- WITHDRAWING CONSENT OR OTHERWISE OBJECTING TO DIRECT MARKETING
Wherever we rely on your consent, you will always be able to withdraw that consent, although we may have other legal grounds for processing your data for other purposes, such as those set out above. In some cases, we are able to send you direct marketing without your consent, where we rely on our legitimate interests. You have an absolute right to opt-out of direct marketing, or profiling we carry out for direct marketing, at any time. You can do this by following the instructions in the communication where this is an electronic message, or by contacting us using the details set out below.
- DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
In order to provide services to you, we may disclose, transfer out of Singapore, your personal data as described in this Privacy Notice:
- We may share your personal data with our affiliated companies for the purposes of: Fulfilling a contract with you, providing customer services, and facilitating your registration as a user of the Website:
- We may permit certain trusted third parties to access your personal data in connection with their performance of services to maintain and operate the Website and certain features on the Website. For example, we may use third parties to host the Website; operate various features available on the Website; send emails; analyze data; provide search results and links and assist in fulfilling your orders and may share personal data or other information with our parent, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates.
- We may employ a third-party service to collect the above-mentioned information, including personal data, and use their tracking services on our behalf. However, this information is strictly confidential and will not be shared with others.
- We may disclose personal data as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any disclosures made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
- We reserve the right to disclose information, including personal data, in order to comply with a subpoena, court order, administrative or governmental order, or any other requirement of law, or when we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary in order to protect our rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk reduction. We may also disclose or transfer personal data as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- We may disclose aggregated and anonymized data to third parties.
Your personal data may be transferred out of Singapore from time to time. Such transfers will be carried out in accordance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012. Third parties, with the exception of Singapore public agencies, are subject to data protection obligations and may only use your personal data to perform the necessary functions.
Where information is transferred outside the EEA, and where this is to a stakeholder or vendor in a country that is not subject to an adequacy decision by the EU Commission, data is adequately protected by EU Commission approved standard contractual clauses, an appropriate Privacy Shield certification or a vendor's Processor Binding Corporate Rules. A copy of the relevant mechanism can be provided for your review on request to our Data Protection Office (please refer to the section below: "9. Contact Us").
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We adopt reasonable physical, technical and administrative practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data, including personal data, stored on our system. We believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. Although we take reasonable steps to protect the information we receive from you, no computer system is completely secure and we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of any data provided to the Website.
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Website may contain links to third party websites and microsites, including third party payment gateways, whose privacy practices may differ from those of ours. If you submit personal data, including payment information, to any of those websites, that personal data is not subject to this Privacy Notice and will be subject to the third party's privacy practices instead.
We therefore encourage you to review the privacy statement of any website you visit. By clicking on or activating such links and leaving the Website, we can no longer exercise control over any data or information which you give to any other entity after leaving the Website, and any access to such other websites is entirely at your own risk.
- WHAT RIGHTS DO I HAVE
You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data; to correct, delete or restrict (stop any active) processing of your personal data; and to to obtain the personal data you provide to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format, and to ask us to share (port) this data to another controller.
In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement, or where we are using the data for direct marketing).
These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, where they would infringe the rights of a third party (including our rights) or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping. Relevant exemptions are included in the applicable laws and regulations. We will inform you of relevant exemptions we rely upon when responding to any request you make.
If you are based in the EU and have unresolved concerns, you have the right to complain to an EU data protection authority where you live, work or where you believe a breach may have occurred.
The provision of your name, family name, NRIC, contact number, Gender, Date of Birth, Country Code and email address is mandatory such that we can contact you and to fulfil any of your orders: if relevant data is not provided, then we will not be able to fulfil your orders. All other provision of your information is optional.
To exercise any of these rights, or to obtain other information, such as a copy of a legitimate interests balancing test, you can get in touch with us – by contacting our Data Protection Manager (See "11. Contact us" below). To correct your personal data, you can do so by signing into your user account and updating your personal data. We will only disclose personal data in accordance with an access request to the individual who registered his/her personal data with the Website, and only after confirming that the person requesting access is indeed the registered party.
You may also contact our Data Protection Manger to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data.
Please allow ten (10) working days for your request to be processed.
9. RETENTION OF INFORMATION
Where we process registration data, we do this for as long as you are an active user of the Website and for 6 years after this.
Where we process personal data for marketing purposes or with your consent, we process the data until you ask us to stop and for a short period after this (to allow us to implement your requests). We also keep a record of the fact that you have asked us not to send you direct marketing or to process your data so that we can respect your request in future.
Where we process personal data in connection with performing a contract, we keep the data for 6 years from your last interaction with us.
If you withdraw your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal data, we may not be able to provide you with services that require such personal data. Please also note that your personal data may still be retained on our database to the extent permitted by law.
If we decide to change our Privacy Notice for the Website, we will post the revised Privacy Notice here and, if appropriate, notify you by email. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Privacy Notice.
- CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact our Data Protection Manager at [DPO@imperialtreasure.com].
Last updated on 31 July 2018.