Any personal data provided to this website is subject to the Privacy Notice located on this Website.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION ON WEBSITE
INFORMATION PROVIDED TO IMPERIAL TREASURE
You acknowledge and agree that any information other than personal data that is provided to Imperial Treasure, whether submitted through this Website or otherwise shall be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Imperial Treasure takes steps to protect such information, we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the internet, and any such transmission is at your own risk.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights in all text, images and other materials on this website belong to Imperial Treasure or are rightfully licensed from the relevant owners. All such rights are reserved.
You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any content on our Website in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
This Website contains links that may take you outside the Website. You acknowledge and agree that Imperial Treasure cannot be responsible and accepts no liability for the content, accuracy or function of these third party websites. We recommend that you make yourself aware of and carefully read the legal and privacy notices of all third party websites that you visit.
You are prohibited from doing any act that (i) Imperial Treasure in its discretion may deem to be inappropriate; (ii) would be deemed to be an unlawful act; or (iii) is prohibited by any laws applicable to this website, including but not limited to:
- Any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading personal data of another individual without the individual's consent) or any other legal rights of individuals;
- Using this website to defame or libel Imperial Treasure, its employees or other individuals or acting in such a way that brings into disrepute the good name of Imperial Treasure;
- Uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to Imperial Treasure or other individuals, or their property; and
- Posting or transmitting to this Website any material that is in Imperial Treasure's opinion likely to cause annoyance, or is detrimental to or in violation of Imperial Treasure's or a third party´s systems or network security, or is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise unlawful.
REGISTRATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT
You may make an order from Imperial Treasure (an "Order"). Each Order shall be delivered, at your option, to any Imperial Treasure restaurant of your choosing that has been designated by Imperial Treasure as a pick-up point, or to an address specified by you (the "Delivery Service"). Orders must be made at least two (02) working days in advance of the date of delivery.
As a prerequisite to placing an Order, you will be required to provide information to facilitate your Order, such as your name, email address, contact number and delivery address (if applicable), which will need to be valid and up-to-date, in order to allow us to provide you with the Delivery Service. Please see our Privacy Notice for more information on how and why we process personal data collected from you.
PASSWORD AND CONFIDENTIALITY
You agree to take sole responsibility for any activities or actions under your account, regardless of whether you have authorized such activities or actions. Imperial Treasure therefore encourages you to keep your username and password ("Credentials") confidential.
If you know, or have reason to believe that your Credentials were stolen or misused, or in case of any other security issue, please notify Imperial Treasure immediately by contacting us at DPO@imperialtreasure.com.
You are also invited to take the following precautions:
- Always log out of your user account when you are done placing an Order.
- Your account username, password and access rights are exclusively for your personal use and should not be transferred to or shared with any other person.
If Imperial Treasure knows or has reason to believe that your credentials are indeed used by another person, Imperial Treasure reserves the right to immediately suspend the use of such account (including processing any transaction from such account).
You can place your Orders:
- by telephone: 9171 2978
- online: estore.imperialtreasure.com
- selected Imperial Treasure restaurants
After you have selected the food items comprising your Order, you will be directed to an order confirmation webpage allowing you to review your Order, choose your delivery method and check the total price.
Once you have submitted your Order, Imperial Treasure will email you a confirmation of the Order within one (01) working day, setting out the details of the Order and location of collection and delivery. If you do not receive an email confirmation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check your Order.
To the extent permitted by law, Imperial Treasure is entitled to refuse, cancel or terminate an Order for any reasonable ground and at any time. For example we may refuse an Order if any of the items in the Order is totally or partially unavailable after the Order is made. In such a scenario, we will contact you to inform you of the unavailability of the item(s). Your sole remedies shall be to replace the unavailable item with another item of equal or lower value at no additional charge, replace the unavailable item with another item of greater value and make payment on the difference in value, or cancel your Order. Imperial Treasure may also refuse an Order if there is an ongoing dispute concerning payment of prior Orders or in the case of abnormal Orders and Orders which Imperial Treasure suspects are not placed in good faith.
The prices payable for the items you order are those displayed on this Website on the date you place your Order subject to prevailing government taxes.
Delivery charges, when applicable, will be billed at the rates indicated on the Website on the date you place your Order, calculated based on the delivery method you select.
Imperial Treasure reserves the right to modify the prices of items on its Website at any time. Items displayed on the Website may contain pricing errors. Imperial Treasure reserves the right to cancel your Order in the event of errors in the prices displayed on the Website.
Payment shall be made by one of the methods you have selected during the checkout process.
Where you have made payment via credit or debit card, your card details shall be encrypted during all transmissions for security purposes. Depending on the payment establishment or payment service provider, payment by credit or debit card may require further authorisation. In the event Imperial Treasure does not receive the required credit or debit card authorisation, Imperial Treasure reserves the right to cancel your Order.
No Order will be shipped until payment is received or payment has been authorised or processed.
The data registered by our payment system constitutes full proof of the financial transactions.
Orders more than 50 boxes confirmed by Imperial Treasure are eligible for the Delivery Service.
You acknowledge and agree that Imperial Treasure and/or companies authorised by Imperial Treasure may contact you by SMS, telephone and/or email with information regarding your Order and the Delivery Service.
At the time of the delivery or self-collection, you may be asked to verify your payment details and that the items being delivered correspond to your Order.
In case you observe missing items, you must notify the Imperial Treasures pick-up point staff or your delivery person immediately and provide a copy of your Order for verification. Imperial Treasure shall in such cases, provide you with the missing items or refund the value of the missing item(s) as the case may be.
The photographs and texts illustrating and describing the items on this Website are non-contractual and for information purposes alone. Imperial Treasure shall not be liable in case of errors or omissions in the photographs or texts displayed on this Website.
To the extent permitted by law, this Website is provided to you on an "as-is" and "as available" basis and Imperial Treasure makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the content or availability of our Website, or that it will be timely or error-free or that defects will be corrected.
To ensure that your credit or debit card is not being used without your consent, we may validate your name, address and other personal data supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases.
6. FORCE MAJUERE
Imperial Treasure will make every reasonable effort to fulfil its obligations. However, Imperial Treasure shall not be held responsible or liable for delays or failure to deliver caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control, including strikes, wars, natural catastrophes or any other circumstances that make impracticable or impossible the production, transportation or delivery of your Order.
In the event of a delay, Imperial Treasure will perform its obligations as soon as reasonably possible.
7. LAW AND FORUM
Imperial Treasure Restaurant Group Pte Ltd ("Imperial Treasure", "us", "we") is committed to protect the privacy of visitors to this website (the "Website"). This Privacy Notice sets out how Imperial Treasure collects, uses or discloses personal data that you have provided to us through the Website. By visiting the Website you are accepting and consenting to the collection, use and disclosure of personal data described in this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree with this Privacy Notice, please do not use the Website. This Privacy Notice does not apply to other websites to which we link ("Third Party Website" or "Third Party Websites").
Maintaining the privacy of our customers’ information is important to us. We do not disclose, rent or sell our customers’ personal data to third parties.
2. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We collect the following personal data when you register as a user of the Website and make purchases through the Website:
- email address
- your NRIC or FIN number;
- your name, address and phone number (including delivery addresses if different);
- billing address, including your name, address and phone number; and
- any other personal data provided to us when you submit any comment, question or feedback to us, request services from us, or disclose your personal data to us in any way
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
- to facilitate your registration;
- to provide services to you;
- to fulfil your order and deliver it to you;
- to facilitate and track your purchases from us (including in our restaurants or via our websites)
- to provide you with marketing and other information about our products (including promotions and special offers);
- to provide you with service support;
- respond to comments, queries and feedback;
- provide you with marketing and promotional material if you have opted to receive it; and
- to identify the causes of problems arising at web servers and to resolve these problems;
- to improve the contents of the Website;
- to customize the content of the Website and our emails to suit your individual interests or purposes and selectively display best-matched pages to you, including tracking your past purchases in order to provide you with new services or special promotions;
- to utilize your browsing history on the Website for demographic research; and
- to obtain static data of web visitors and aggregated website visitation statistics which are anonymous in nature.
3. DISCLOSURES OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
In order to provide services to you, we may disclose, transfer out of Singapore, your personal data as described in this Privacy Notice:
- We may permit certain trusted third parties to access your personal data in connection with their performance of services to maintain and operate the Website and certain features on the Website. For example, we may use third parties to host the Website; operate various features available on the Website; send emails; analyze data; provide search results and links and assist in fulfilling your orders and may share personal data or other information with our parent, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates.
- We may employ a third-party service to collect the above-mentioned information, including personal data, and use their tracking services on our behalf. However, this information is strictly confidential and will not be shared with others.
- We may disclose personal data as an asset in connection with a proposed or actual merger or sale (including any disclosures made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale or other change in control.
- We reserve the right to disclose information, including personal data, in order to comply with a subpoena, court order, administrative or governmental order, or any other requirement of law, or when we, in our sole discretion, believe it is necessary in order to protect our rights or the rights of others, to prevent harm to persons or property, to fight fraud and credit risk reduction. We may also disclose or transfer personal data as otherwise permitted or required by law.
- We may disclose aggregated and anonymized data to third parties.
Your personal data may be transferred out of Singapore from time to time. Such transfers will be carried out in accordance with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act 2012. Third parties, with the exception of Singapore public agencies, are subject to data protection obligations and may only use your personal data to perform the necessary functions.
4. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to protecting the information we receive from you. We adopt reasonable physical, technical and administrative practices to help protect the confidentiality, security and integrity of data, including personal data, stored on our system. We believe the measures we have implemented reduce the likelihood of security problems to a level appropriate to the type of data involved. Although we take reasonable steps to protect the information we receive from you, no computer system is completely secure and we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer for unauthorized access or loss of any data provided to the Website.
5. LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The Website may contain links to third party websites and microsites, including third party payment gateways, whose privacy practices may differ from those of ours. If you submit personal data, including payment information, to any of those websites, that personal data is not subject to this Privacy Notice and will be subject to the third party's privacy practices instead.
We therefore encourage you to review the privacy statement of any website you visit. By clicking on or activating such links and leaving the Website, we can no longer exercise control over any data or information which you give to any other entity after leaving the Website, and any access to such other websites is entirely at your own risk.
6. ACCESSING AND CORRECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You may review and correct your personal data by signing into your user account and updating your personal data, or by contacting our Data Protection Officer ("DPO"). We will only disclose personal data in accordance with an access request to the individual who registered his/her personal data with the Website, and only after confirming that the person requesting access is indeed the registered party.
You may also contact our DPO to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data.
Please allow ten (10) working days for your request to be processed.
7. RETENTION OF INFORMATION
Your personal data will be retained for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected or for business or legal purposes, or in accordance with applicable laws.
If you withdraw your consent to our collection, use or disclosure of your personal data, we may not be able to provide you with services that require such personal data. Please also note that your personal data may still be retained on our database to the extent permitted by law.
If we decide to change our Privacy Notice for the Website, we will post the revised Privacy Notice here and, if appropriate, notify you by email. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Privacy Notice.
9. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, please contact our Data Protection Officer at DPO@imperialtreasure.com.