Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
CNY FESTIVE ITEMS
1. When is the sale of your CNY Festive items?
Sale of CNY Festive items start from 10 January 2022 and last day of online order submission is 23 January 2022.
2.When can I collect the CNY Festive items?
Collection starts from 13 January 2022. 3 working days advance order is required.
3. What are your outlets' details and operations hours?
Please refer to outlets’ details here.
4. Do you offer delivery for your CNY Festive items?
No, we do not offer delivery for our CNY Festive items.
5. Is earning of i-dollar (i$) allowed for purchase of CNY Festive items?
No. Earning of (i$) is not applicable for purchase of any CNY Festive items.
6. How do I know the order went through?
You will receive a confirmation email from us.
7. What do I need to show at the restaurant to pick-up my order?
Please show your confirmation email (no printed email is required).
8. Can I order in advance?
Yes, you can order up to 3 days in advance.
1. Can I self-collect the gift voucher(s) at any Imperial Treasure outlets?
For self-collection, please order directly from the outlets.
2. How long does it take to receive the gift voucher(s)?
It takes approximately 5 to 7 working days.
3. What is the validity of the gift voucher(s)?
The validity is 12 months from the date of issue.
4. Can I use the gift voucher(s) at other Imperial Treasure outlets outside Singapore?
No. The gift voucher(s) is only for use within Singapore.
5. Do you ship the gift voucher(s) overseas?
No. Shipping of gift voucher(s) is within Singapore.
1. Can I cancel my order?
In the event that you have confirmed and submitted your orders, no cancellations are allowed.
2. What is your payment mode?
We accept payment via PayPal at the moment. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can pay via credit card though the PayPal payment gateway.
3. Do you provide Delivery for the Wine purchases?
No. Wine purchases via estore are applicable for self-collection only, at all Imperial Treasure outlets except Imperial Treasure Steamboat Restaurant, Treasures Noodle & Congee House & Treasures Yi Dian Xin.
4. What information do you collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other relevant information.
5. How to you manage our information?
Please refer to our Privacy Notice here.
6. How do I provide feedback?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.