Frequently Asked Questions
1. When can I collect the festive mooncakes?
Collection or delivery of orders starts 19 August 2021. 3 working days advance order is required.
2. What are your outlets' details and operations hours?
Refer to outlets’ details here: https://www.imperialtreasure.com/restaurants
3. When is the sale of your Estore mooncakes until?
Last day of online order submission is 10 September 2021.
4. Do you offer delivery for your festive mooncakes?
FREE local delivery to one (01) location is available for purchases above S$300. For purchases below S$300, delivery service is chargeable at S$50 per location. As specific delivery dates and timings are unavailable, we recommend placing your order in advance when possible.
5. Is earning of i-dollar (i$) allowed for purchase of festive mooncakes?
No. Earning of (i$) is not applicable for purchase of any festive mooncakes.
6. How do I know the order went through?
You will receive a confirmation email from us.
7. What do I need to show at the restaurant to pick-up my order?
Please show your confirmation email (no printed email is required).
8. Can I cancel my order?
In the event that you have confirmed and submitted your orders, no cancellations are allowed.
9. What is your payment mode?
We accept payment via PayPal at the moment. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can pay via credit card though the PayPal payment gateway.
10. Can I order in advance?
Yes, you can order up to 3 days in advance.
11. What information do you collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other relevant information.
12. How to you manage our information?
Please refer to our Privacy Notice.
13. How do I provide feedback?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.