FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)- Dining Vouchers & General (including Wines & Festive Products)
Mid-Autumn Festival 2023
1. When can I collect the festive mooncakes?
Collection or delivery of orders starts from 6 September 2023. 3 working days advance order is required.
2. What are your outlets' details and operations hours?
Refer to outlets’ details here: https://www.imperialtreasure.com/restaurants
3. When is the sale of your Estore mooncakes until?
Last day of online order submission is 22 September 2023.
4. When is the last day of collection available for Estore mooncakes?
Last day of collection for mooncakes is 27 September 2023.
5. Do you offer delivery for your festive mooncakes?
FREE local delivery to one (01) location is available for purchases of S$800 (subtotal) and above in a single order. For purchases below S$800, delivery service is chargeable at S$80 per location. As specific delivery dates and timings are unavailable, we recommend placing your order in advance when possible.
6. Is earning of i-dollar (i$) allowed for purchase of festive mooncakes?
No. Earning of (i$) is not applicable for purchase of any festive mooncakes.
7. How do I know the order went through?
You will receive a confirmation email from us.
8. What do I need to show at the restaurant to pick-up my order?
Please show your confirmation email (no printed email is required).
9. Can I order in advance?
Yes, you can order up to 3 days in advance.
1. Can I self-collect the Dining Voucher(s) at any Imperial Treasure outlets?
For self-collection, please order directly from the outlets.
Refer to the outlets’ details here: https://www.imperialtreasure.com/restaurants
2. How long does it take to receive the Dining Voucher(s) via delivery?
It takes approximately 5 to 7 working days.
3. What is the validity of the Dining Voucher(s)?
The validity of the voucher will be 12 months from the date of issue.
4.Can I use the Dining Voucher(s) at other Imperial Treasure outlets outside Singapore?
No. The use of Dining Voucher(s) is only for use within Singapore.
General (including Wines)
1. Can I cancel my order?
In the event that you have confirmed and submitted your orders, no cancellations are allowed.
2. What is your payment mode?
We accept payment via PayPal at the moment. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can pay via credit card though the PayPal payment gateway.
3. Do you provide Delivery for the Wine purchases?
No. Wine purchases via E-store will be applicable for self-collection only, at all Imperial Treasure outlets except Treasures Yi Dian Xin.
4. What information do you collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other relevant information.
5. How to you manage our information?
Please refer to our Privacy Notice here: https://www.imperialtreasure.com/privacy
6. How do I provide feedback?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org