FREQUENTLY-ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)- Dining Vouchers & General (including Wines & Festive Products)
Dragon Boat Festival (Rice Dumplings)
1. When will you be retailing your Dragonboat Festive items (Rice Dumplings)?
Sale of our Dragonboat Festive items will commence both online and in-store from 18 May 2023. Subject to availability, the last day will be 16 June 2023 for online order submission and 22 June 2023 for outlet sales.
2. When can I collect the Dragonboat Festive items?
Collection starts from 23 May 2023. 3 working days advance order is required.
3. Are the rice dumplings ready to eat or frozen?
Rice dumplings are frozen at the point of collection, and require reheating before consumption.
4a. For ‘Buy 5 get 1 free’ dumpling promotion, will the system automatically track my 6th dumpling?
No, you will need to select the 6th dumpling into your cart, so that the system will capture it as a complimentary dumpling.
4b. Can I choose the flavour of my complimentary (FOC) dumpling when I cart it out?
No, the complimentary dumpling must be of equal or lowest value of the rice dumplings purchased:
E.g. Buy 3 X Dried Scallop Rice Dumpling and 1 X Pork Rice Dumpling and 1 X Lotus Paste Rice Dumpling – FOC will be 1 X Lotus Paste Rice Dumpling
E.g. Buy 5 X 6 Head Abalone & Pork Rice Dumpling – FOC will be 1 X 6 Head Abalone & Pork Rice Dumpling
5. Where can I collect my orders?
You may collect your orders at all Imperial Treasure and Treasures Yi Dian Xin outlets. Kindly refer to outlets’ details and operational timings here
6. Do you offer delivery for your Dragonboat Festival items?
We only offer complimentary delivery to Dragonboat Festive orders that are over $300 (subtotal). Kindly write in to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and delivery details for our further handling.
For bulk purchases or corporate orders, kindly write in to email@example.com
7. Will earning of I-dollars (i$) be allowed for purchase of Dragonboat Festive items?
No. Earning of (i$) is not applicable for purchase of any Dragonboat Festive items.
8. How do I know if my order is processed?
You will receive an email confirmation from us.
9. What do I need to show at the restaurant to pick-up my order?
Kindly show your confirmation email (no printed email is required).
10. Can I order in advance?
Yes, you can order up to 3 days in advance, either in-store or online.
1. Can I self-collect the Dining Voucher(s) at any Imperial Treasure outlets?
For self-collection, please order directly from the outlets.
Refer to the outlets’ details here: https://www.imperialtreasure.com/restaurants
2. How long does it take to receive the Dining Voucher(s) via delivery?
It takes approximately 5 to 7 working days.
3. What is the validity of the Dining Voucher(s)?
The validity of the voucher will be 12 months from the date of issue.
4.Can I use the Dining Voucher(s) at other Imperial Treasure outlets outside Singapore?
No. The use of Dining Voucher(s) is only for use within Singapore.
General (including Wines)
1. Can I cancel my order?
In the event that you have confirmed and submitted your orders, no cancellations are allowed.
2. What is your payment mode?
We accept payment via PayPal at the moment. If you do not have a PayPal account, you can pay via credit card though the PayPal payment gateway.
3. Do you provide Delivery for the Wine purchases?
No. Wine purchases via E-store will be applicable for self-collection only, at all Imperial Treasure outlets except Treasures Yi Dian Xin.
4. What information do you collect?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form. When ordering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other relevant information.
5. How to you manage our information?
Please refer to our Privacy Notice here: https://www.imperialtreasure.com/privacy
6. How do I provide feedback?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org